Specialty Imaging : Temporal Bone
- Descriptif détaillé : Specialty Imaging : Temporal Bone
Amirsys is delighted to announce the newest addition to this the Specialty Imaging series: Temporal Bone. This definitive text encompasses the temporal bone and its components, including the periauricular region and cerebellopontine angle cistern. Expanding on the temporal bone content of the Second Edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Head and Neck, this volume contains over 30 new chapters, highlighting current imaging techniques, as well the typical imaging features of an expanded number of genetic and developmental disorders. The editors and authors of this book share a passion for imaging of the temporal bone and a common mission to provide a readable and highly educational book that provides the reader with accessible text, enhanced by vivid graphics and state-of-the art annotated imaging examples.
Amirsys eBook Advantage™ supplements the printed edition by providing an additional imaging dimension to each diagnosis, fully searchable text, and the ease of electronic access.
- Numerous full color medical illustrations, state-of-the-art imaging, and pathologic correlation
- Includes overviews, tables, and illustrative examples of the temporal bone and its components
- Features the classic benefits of all Amirsys® titles, including time-saving bulleted text, Key Facts in each chapter, stunning annotated images, and an extensive index
- Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online version of the print book with hundreds of additional images, larger images, and fully searchable text
- Avis des internautes : Specialty Imaging : Temporal Bone