Skeletal Imaging, Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd ed.
- Auteur :
- J. Taylor
- Editeur :
- ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution :
- 19 janvier 2010
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Skeletal Imaging, Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd ed.
Use this atlas to accurately interpret images of musculoskeletal disorders! Taylor, Hughes, and Resnick’s Skeletal Imaging: Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd Edition covers each anatomic region separately, so common disorders are shown within the context of each region. This allows you to examine and compare images for a variety of different disorders. A separate chapter is devoted to each body region, with coverage of normal developmental anatomy, developmental anomalies and normal variations, and how to avoid a misdiagnosis by differentiating between disorders that appear to be similar. All of the most frequently encountered musculoskeletal conditions are included, from physical injuries to tumors to infectious diseases.
New to this edition
- 400 new and replacement images are added to the book, showing a wider variety of pathologies.
- More MR imaging is added to each chapter.
- Up-to-date research includes the latest on scientific advances in imaging.
- References are completely updated with new information and evidence.
- Avis des internautes : Skeletal Imaging, Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd ed.