Rubin's pathology : clinicopathologic foundations of medicine, sixth edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Rubin's pathology : clinicopathologic foundations of medicine, sixth edition
The highly acclaimed foundation textbook Rubin's Pathology : Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine , now in its sixth edition, provides medical students with a lucid discussion of basic disease processes and their effects on cells, organs, and people. The streamlined coverage includes only what medical students need to know and provides clinical application of the chapter concepts. Icons signal discussions of pathogenesis, pathology, epidemiology, etiological factors, and clinical features. Rubin's Pathology is liberally illustrated with full-color graphic illustrations, gross pathology photos, and micrographs.
- New : Throroughly updated, revised, and expanded coverage including a brand new chapter on the Central Nervous System, extensively revised and expanded chapter on Neoplasia, an easy-to-navigate design, and 20% new line drawings, micrographs, and gross pathology images (1400 in total).
- New : More online resources than any other pathology textbook on the market, including the fully searchable e-text with all images, 140 interactive case studies, 1500 audio review questions, summary podcast lectures.
- Faculty resources available via thePoint, from a 600-question test generator to chapter outlines and objectives
- Avis des internautes : Rubin's pathology : clinicopathologic foundations of medicine, sixth edition