Rothman Simeone The Spine 6th Ed. 2 volume-set
- Descriptif détaillé : Rothman Simeone The Spine 6th Ed. 2 volume-set
Rothman-Simeone The Spine helps you achieve optimal outcomes in the clinical practice of spine surgery in adults and children. Drs. Harry N. Herkowitz, Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Richard Balderston, and an internationally diverse group of authorities help you keep up with the fast-paced field and get the best results from state-of-the-art treatments and surgical techniques, such as spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipment. An all-new full-color design and surgical videos on DVD and online at www.expertconsult.com make this classic text more invaluable than ever before.
New to this edition
- Watch experts perform key techniques in real time with videos, on DVD and online, demonstrating minimally invasive surgery: SED procedure; thorascopic techniques; lumbar discectomy; pedicle subtraction osteotomy (PSO); C1, C2 fusion; intradural tumor; cervical laminoforaminoty; and much more.
- Apply the newest developments in the field thanks to expert advice on minimally invasive surgery, spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipments.
- See procedures clearly through an all new full-color design with 2300 color photographs and illustrations placed in context.
- Access the fully searchable contents of text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Avis des internautes : Rothman Simeone The Spine 6th Ed. 2 volume-set