Review of Orthopaedics 6th Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Review of Orthopaedics 6th Edition
Indispensable for exam preparation at all levels of orthopaedic training, this best-selling book has been thoroughly updated to incorporate the very latest in scientific and clinical knowledge, as well as the changing emphases on key examinations. This edition features an all-new two-color format, with dozens of new summary tables and newly commissioned diagrams tailored to facilitate exam preparation, plus a companion website with full-text search and links to PubMed for unprecedented utility and portability in exam preparation. Miller's Review of Orthopaedics is the ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge !
New to this edition
- Effectively understand and review key concepts through abundant full-color tables and images, including pathology slides
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice review questions
- Spend more time studying and less time searching. Testable material is now bolded throughout and summarized at the end of each chapter, for quick reference to essential information
- Easily locate additional sources for study with carefully selected bibliographies, organized by topic
- Access the full contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com, with links to full reference lists and original PubMed source Material.
- Avis des internautes : Review of Orthopaedics 6th Edition