Review of Orthopaedic Trauma 2nd Edition
- Auteur :
- M. Brinker
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 6 juin 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Review of Orthopaedic Trauma 2nd Edition
The Second Edition of Review of Orthopaedic Trauma, successfully encapsulates the entire scope of adult and pediatric trauma care in one convenient resource. Emphasis is placed on material likely to appear on board and training exams. This compact book provides an easy to use outline, which enables rapid access, perfect for exam preparation or review of new and emerging topics. Information is organized by anatomic region to further aid speed of use.
New to this edition
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, global obstetric practices, and much more.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
- Access the complete contents online, plus exclusive references, tables, and images, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Avis des internautes : Review of Orthopaedic Trauma 2nd Edition