Reoperative Pediatric Surgery
- Descriptif détaillé : Reoperative Pediatric Surgery
- Offers up-to-date information and techniques for critical cases in all the pediatric surgical specialties
- Comprehenseive : covers the full spectrum of pediatric reoperation
- Addresses the complications of common pediateic surgeries
- Involved corrective procedures
- Essential resource
Reoperative surgery is a prevailling challenge faced by pediatric surgeons. Reoperative Pediatric Surgery constitutes in one volume the most up to date information and techniques for critical cases in all of the pediatric surgical specialties including oncology, gastroenterology, gynecology, urology, radiolgy, and cardiology. Recognized experts impart their knowledge of indications for reoperative surgeries, radologic evaluation, surgical procedures which may require seldom used and extremely complex techniques, and the risks and outcomes of these specialized approaches. These practicing surgeons provide insight into intricate corrective procedures involving the placement of grafts, stents, and supports with necessary forecasting for complications arising from anatomic growth and disease recurrence.
This comprehensive book is an indispensable resource covering the full spectrum of pediatric reoperation addressing the complications of common pediatric surgeries including congenital defect repair, chest wall repair, orchiopexy, hernia repair, fundoplication, and placement of verticuloperitoneal shunts as well as unique cases of tumor excision and reoperative oncology. With its detailed masterful approach and full color photographs, Reoperative Pediatric Surgery is the gold-standard for this multi-faceted discipline.
- Avis des internautes : Reoperative Pediatric Surgery