Renal Failure and Replacement Therapies
- Auteur :
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 5 septembre 2008
- ISBN 13 :
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Renal Failure and Replacement Therapies
Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and renal medicine, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the intensive care unit.
This book covers all aspects of the renal system as seen from this perspective, including causes and management of acute kidney injury, end-stage kidney disease and renal replacement therapies. The volume is written to provide an approach for the resident in nephrology, and recent advances are highlighted in the text, also making this text a useful reference to those already established within the field of critical care.
Key features include:
- Concise and complete book for the learning resident.
- Multidisciplinary relevance, offering clear explanations of each department and discipline’s role in the overall treatment process, making focused and contextual reading easier.
- Accessible format making the process of self-directed learning as user friendly as possible.
- Up-to-date chapters written and edited by expert practitioners in the field, to complete a contemporary text that will be of use to trainees and specialists alike.
- Avis des internautes : Renal Failure and Replacement Therapies