RadCases gastrointestinal imaging
- Auteur :
- Jonathan Lorenz
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 9 septembre 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Descriptif détaillé : RadCases gastrointestinal imaging
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you'll see on your rounds, rotations, and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case–including the most critical.
Cardiac Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuro Imaging
Thoracic Imaging, Pediatric Imaging, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Breast Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound Imaging, Head and Neck Imaging, Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty -- 250 cases in total!
Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence and pass your exams. RadCases.
Gastrointestinal Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of digestive diseases and disorders.
Features of Gastrointestinal Imaging:
- High-resolution fluoroscopic studies and state-of-the-art cross-sectional imaging studies demonstrate a wide array of GI diagnoses.
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from acute appendicitis to rare gastrointestinal neoplasms.
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams such as intussusception, volvulus and mesenteric ischemia
- Avis des internautes : RadCases gastrointestinal imaging