Queenan's Management of high-risk pregnancy : an evidence-based approach, 6th edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Queenan's Management of high-risk pregnancy : an evidence-based approach, 6th edition
Changing demographics and evolving technology continuously affect maternal-fetal medicine
Increasing maternal age and weight during pregnancy, higher rates of pregnancies conceived by artificial reproductive technologies and growing numbers of cesarean deliveries have led to a rise in the incidence of complicated pregnancies. The options have also increased for monitoring maternal and fetal health throughout a pregnancy, and identifying and managing risk earlier.
For the maternal-fetal physician, constant vigilance throughout a pregnancy remains essential/. But continuous change makes this an increasing challenge. Queenan's management of High-Risk Pregnancy covers the full spectrum of perinatal care. It guides you through the tough and complex decisions needed to protect the health of both your fetal and the maternal patients.
New material in the 6th edition covers contemporary issues such as :
- iron-deficient anemia
- pregnancy in the disabled woman
- induction of labor
- operative vaginal delivery
- patient safety in labor and delivery
The stellar cast of expert authors provide evidence, algorithms, case studies and potential outcome measures to ensure that Queenan's Management of High-Risk Pregnancy continues to set the bar for maternal-fetal practice.
- Avis des internautes : Queenan's Management of high-risk pregnancy : an evidence-based approach, 6th edition