Primer of Diagnostic Imaging 5th Ed.
- Auteur :
- R. Weissleder
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 9 septembre 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Primer of Diagnostic Imaging 5th Ed.
Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, "the purple book," gives you a comprehensive, up-to-date look at diagnostic imaging in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. Drs. Ralph Weissleder, Jack Wittenberg, Mukesh Harisinghani, and John W. Chen combine detailed illustrations and images with guidance on the latest applications of PET, CTA, and MRA into a portable resource for convenient reference wherever you go. Online access at www.expertconsult.com makes it even easier to tap into the guidance you need to survive your radiology residency.
New to this edition
- Master the latest technologies, including hybrid PET, CTA, and MRA, through updated and expanded coverage of imaging modalities and their applications.
- Understand the impact of the latest disease entities on the interpretation of radiological findings.
- Find the information you need easily with a new streamlined text, with less essential information moved online.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Avis des internautes : Primer of Diagnostic Imaging 5th Ed.