Practical Handbook of Echocardiography : 101 Case Studies
- Descriptif détaillé : Practical Handbook of Echocardiography : 101 Case Studies
Echocardiography is now one the most commonly used diagnostic imaging tools, yet many clinicians remain unaware of the range of conditions echo can reveal or how echo can be used to help plan therapy. Moreover, it can be quite challenging even for the most seasoned practicioners to spot unusual conditions.
Compiled by three echocardiographers with more than 100 years of clinical experience between them, "Practical Handbook of Echocardiography" uses a case-based approach to explain in detail the full spectrum of echocardiographic modalities and how to optimize their use in the clinical setting. This practical new book :
- Covers the full gamut of echocardiographic modalities, including M-Mode, 2-D, 3-D and Doppler (PW, CW, color flow, tissue and strain), transesophageal (intra-operative and routine) and contrast
- Describes cases in both clinical and echocardiographic terms including very interesting cases and the new clinical techniques
- Features beautifully reproduced, well-labeled, full color echocardiograms
- Includes accompanying DVD with real-time video clips
Appropriate for physician echocardiographers and all cardiologists, as well as echocardiographic technicians, Practical Handbook of Echocardiography is the ideal concise guide to using echocardiography to make definitive diagnoses and improve patient outcomes.
- Avis des internautes : Practical Handbook of Echocardiography : 101 Case Studies