Pediatric urology : surgical complications and management
- Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric urology : surgical complications and management
This practical evidence-based textbook clearly addresses operative procedures and the prevention and management of common and rare complications encountered in pediatric urological practices.
In the current climate of informed consent and medicolegal aspects of any surgical intervention, it is essential to give patients and their carers all the information available. With world renowned editors and contributors offering their personal experiences, Pediatric Urology thoroughly explores this issue and also addresses essential topics including :
- principles of surgical audit
- general principles
- open surgery of the upper urinary tract
- surgery of the bladder
- endoscopic surgery of the urinary tract
- renal impairment surgery
- urogenital tumors
- surgery for urinary incontinence
The book is uniquely written for trainees in pediatric surgery, general surgery and pediatric urology as a learning tool for learning consent and preparation for examinations. It is aslo invaluable for trainers in the above specialties as an accessible reference to complement their experience.
- Avis des internautes : Pediatric urology : surgical complications and management