Pediatric Imaging RadCases
- Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric Imaging RadCases
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you'll see on your rounds, rotations and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case - including the most critical.
Visit RadCases.thieme.com for free sample cases and to experience this dynamic learning tool for yourself.
RadCases covers : Cardiac imaging, interventional radiology, musculoskeletal radiology, neuro imaging, thoracic imaging, gastrointestinal imaging, breast imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound imaging, head and neck imaging, genitourinary imaging.
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment.
Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page, simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the defintive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty - 250 cases in total.
Pediatric Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of conditions affecting pediatric patients.
Features of Pediatric Imaging
- Numerous high-resolution radiographs demonstrate various imaging modalities
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from adenopathy to X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately - to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams - such as necrotizing enterocolitis
- Avis des internautes : Pediatric Imaging RadCases