Operative techniques in gynecologic surgery reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Auteur :
- Steven Nakajima
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 30 mai 2017
- ISBN 13 :
- Nombre de pages :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Operative techniques in gynecologic surgery reproductive endocrinology and infertility
Second in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes fertility operations (vaginal, cervical, uterine, tubal, ovarian, and peritoneal), assisted reproductive technological procedures, and office procedures including imaging of reproductive organs and assessment of the endometrial cavity.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Avis des internautes : Operative techniques in gynecologic surgery reproductive endocrinology and infertility