Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound 3rd Edition - Case Review Series
- Descriptif détaillé : Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound 3rd Edition - Case Review Series
An outstanding title from the popular Case Review Series, Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound provides 119 case histories, with over 300 corresponding images, questions, answers, commentary, references, and more, to enhance your imaging interpretation skills in obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound. Its discussions incorporate the most recent knowledge from OB/GYN ultrasound literature, providing an excellent review for residents and practitioners alike.
NEW to this edition
- Review the full range of imaging findings in obstetrics and gynecologic ultrasound with the addition of fetal ultrasound and high-risk pregnancy imaging.
- Access the most up-to-date information on fetal cardiac anomalies with experts guidance on the use of the 3-vessel view to access the outflow tracts; use of MRI in confirming and accessing fetal anomalies; ultrasound and MRI features of placenta accrete; and ultrasound evaluation of nuchal translucency, nuchal thickness, and fetal cystic hygroma
- Boost your skills with 119 cases organized by level of difficulty, as well as multiple-choice questions, answers, rationales and more.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen you clinical expertise with guidance from entirely new cases online at www.casereviewonline.com, including ultrasound and MRI features of fetal Congenital High Airway Obstruction (CHAOS) and the variable ultrasound and MRI features of fetal sacrococcygeal teratoma (SCT).
- Avis des internautes : Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound 3rd Edition - Case Review Series