Neuropathology 3rd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Neuropathology 3rd Edition
Solve your toughest neurodiagnostic challenges with Neuropathology, 3rd Edition - the most information-packed, extensively illustrated neuropathology reference available! An expert author team presents more than 3,000 high-quality images - nearly all in full color - to provide unmatched visual guidance on the microscopic and gross pathologic presentation of a full range of neurologic diseases.
New to this edition
- Understand the most recent developments in neurologic diseases
- Meet the needs of an aging population with expanded coverage of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, motor neuron disorders, and prion diseases, as well as conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Apply the latest knowledge on molecular genetics and the growing role of genetic testing.
- Make optimal use of today’s functional imaging techniques with new information on PET, fMRI, and SPECT.
- Stay current with the newest diagnostic protocols and guidelines as endorsed by professional societies and national bodies, the most recent WHO classification of central nervous system diseases, and checklists for the handling and diagnosis of CNS tumors and tumor-like lesions.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with new full-color images, and new and updated drawings that clarify complex entities and concepts. and quickly identify important variants and outliers.
- Avis des internautes : Neuropathology 3rd Edition