Neuroimaging Rad Cases
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 9 septembre 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Neuroimaging Rad Cases
RadCases covers: Cardiac Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuro Imaging, Thoracic Imaging, Pediatric Imaging, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Breast Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound Imaging, Head and Neck Imaging, Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty - 250 cases in total! Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence and pass your exams. RadCases.
Neuro Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of neurological and spinal conditions.
Features of Neuro Imaging:
- Numerous high-resolution radiographs provide views of the brain and spine
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from Huntington's Disease to transverse myelitis
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately -- to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams -- such as bacterial meningitis
- Avis des internautes : Neuroimaging Rad Cases