Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with MRI Correlations
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with MRI Correlations
A User-friendly atlas integrating ultrasonography and MRI in the diagnosis of musculoskeletal pathology
With an emphasis on the accuracy and dynamic nature of no-radiation ultrasound, leading clinicians from around the world provide practical guidance on how to combine different multiplanar imaging modalities in the analysis and diagnosis of common musculoskeletal disorders.
Organized by body region, each of the 13 chapters follows a consistent, easy-to-reference format. The authors guide the reader through clinical indications, technical guidelines, and normal anatomy followed by information on degenerative diseases, inflammatory conditions, traumatic injuries, tumors, and various other musculoskeletal problems. Clear, high-resolution ultrasound images appear side by side with MRI, and in some cases CT, images to teach and train readers how to perform musculoskeletal ultrasound in clinical practice while simultaneously sharpening their diagnostic skills.
- 864 high-quality illustrations, including full-color patient photographs and ultrasound images with MRI correlation to help readers understand how to make an accurate diagnosis
- Bullet points that highlight key facts to facilitate rapid reading and review
- Tips on technique, such as how to position the transducer to obtain optimal scans
- Imaging pearls and pitfalls at the end of every chapter
As a handy reference for daily practice or as a review tool before exams, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with MRI Correlations serves as an indispensable how-to-manual for clinicians and residents in radiology, orthopedic surgery, and emergency medicine, as well as an accessible handbook for radiologic technologists.
- Avis des internautes : Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with MRI Correlations