Musculoskeletal radiology- RadCases
- Auteur :
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 8 septembre 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Musculoskeletal radiology- RadCases
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you'll see on your rounds, rotations and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical.
Visit RadCases.thieme.com for free sample cases and to experience this dynamic learning tool for yourself!
RadCases covers :
Cardiac Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Musculoskeletal radiology, neuro imaging, thoracic imaging, pediatric imaging, gastrointestinal imaging, breast imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound imaging, head and neck imaging, genitourinaty imaging.
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment.
Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page ; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty - 250 cases in total !
Musculoskeletal Radiology will enable you to diagnose the full range of skeletal, ligament, muscle and joint pathology;
Features of Musculoskeletal Radiology
- 445 high-resolution radiographs demonstrating key musculoskeletal disorders
- a variety of common and uncommon presentations covering everything from rheumatoid arthritis to developmental hip dysplasia
- examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately - to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams - such as blastic prostate metastasis
- Avis des internautes : Musculoskeletal radiology- RadCases