Musculoskeletal imaging case review series 3rd edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Musculoskeletal imaging case review series 3rd edition
This new edition contains 200 clinical cases with 800 radiographic images with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales – all organized by level of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of musculoskeletal imaging modalities. Accessible, thorough, and concise, Musculoskeletal Imaging is an ideal self-assessment tool for both certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams.
- Covers the latest hot topics in musculoskeletal imaging including: compressive neuropathy, emergent musculoskeletal conditions, and secondary signs of ligamentous injury as well as metabolic diseases such as atypical femur fracture from chronic bisphosphonate use.
- Updated and expanded coverage of the latest high-tech imaging procedures and modalities to help you stay abreast of recent advances and trends in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with print purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references on a variety of devices, as well as access online case presentations for effective exam review.
- Avis des internautes : Musculoskeletal imaging case review series 3rd edition