- Descriptif détaillé : Musculoskeletal Imaging
Dx-Direct is a series of eleven Thieme books covering the main subspecialties in radiology. It includes all the cases you are most likely to see in your typical working day as a radiologist. For each condition or disease you will find the information you need - with just the right level of detail.
Dx-Direct gets to the point :
- Definitions, epidemiology, etiology, and imaging signs
- Typical presentation, treatment options, course and prognosis
- Differential prognosis, tips and pitfalls, and key references
all combined with high-quality diagnostic images.
Whether you are a resident or a trainee, preparing for board examinations or just looking for superbly organized reference : Dx-Direct is the high-yield choice for you ! The series covers the full spectrym of radiology supspecialties including : brain, gastrointestinal, cardiac, breast, urogenital, spinal, head and neck, musculoskeletal, pediatric, thoracic, vascular.
- Avis des internautes : Musculoskeletal Imaging