Multislice-CT of the Abdomen
- Descriptif détaillé : Multislice-CT of the Abdomen
- Summarizes the most important imaging findings obtained in a range of diseases
- Highlights key differential diagnostic features
- Discusses the most recent technical innovations and future developments
- Written and edited by internationally acknowledged experts in the field
This book provides a lucid summary of modern multislice CT imaging of the abdomen, with a focus on the essential imaging findings. After a concise technical introduction, the most important abdominal diseases are described and illustrated with high-quality images. Sections are devoted to the liver and biliary system, the pancreas and spleen, the kidneys and urogenital system, and the bowel and peritoneal cavity. Throughout, key differential diagnostic features are highlighted. The editorial team is composed of internationally renowned radiologists from Europe and the United States, and all chapters have been written by recognized experts in the topic under consideration. Multislice CT of the Abdomen will serve as an excellent reference for radiologists participating in further professional training and will prove an ideal source of information for all who wish to deepen their personal knowledge of the subject.
- Avis des internautes : Multislice-CT of the Abdomen