MR Imaging Strategies for the Lower Extremities
- Auteur :
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 10 décembre 2007
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : MR Imaging Strategies for the Lower Extremities
The next best thing to a mentor in learning how to understand the technique and interpretation of MR imaging of the lower extremities.
Features of this book include :
- a double-page concept, with schemes and illustrations on the right,
- and explanatory text on the left;
- a total of more than 1000 MR images and illustrations provide a comprehensive visual overview of the normal and pathologic musculoskeletal tissues of the lower extremities;
- practice cases are included to test what one has learned from the book
When you have worked through this book you will understand why certain exams are performed; why certain protocols are used; what you actually see; what is normal, artifact or pathologic; which clinical context is involved; and what your reactions should be.
This is a marvelous introduction to MR imaging of the lower extremities, and is particularly valuable for the way it integrates imaging findings with the clinical context.
- Avis des internautes : MR Imaging Strategies for the Lower Extremities