Modern soft tissue pathology 2nd edition - Tumors and non-neoplastic conditions
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 15 décembre 2016
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Modern soft tissue pathology 2nd edition - Tumors and non-neoplastic conditions
Reflecting the latest WHO classification throughout, this new edition incorporates advances in clinicopathologic, biologic and genetic studies. As such, detailed coverage of immunohistochemistry and molecular diagnostics is included for each entity. Soft tissue tumors are broadly defined to include metastatic melanomas, carcinomas, and lymphoid proliferations in soft tissue, enabling the reader to distinguish between easily confused entities.
Chapters are richly illustrated throughout with high-quality colour images, depicting both typical histology and variants of each entity.
Each printed copy of this new edition is also packaged with a password, providing online access to the book's text and images. Written and edited by renowned international leaders in the field, this is an essential guide to all diagnostic modalities in soft tissue pathology.
- Concise tables and illustrative panels allow the reader to formulate an understanding of each entity at a glance
- Detailed information about immunohistochemistry and genetics is integrated into the text for each entity, allowing the reader to understand tumor biology and make use of the full panoply of diagnostic modalities
- Edited by a world leader in soft tissue pathology, providing an authoritative one-stop resource for diagnostic practice
- Avis des internautes : Modern soft tissue pathology 2nd edition - Tumors and non-neoplastic conditions