Miller's anesthesia review 3rd ed
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Miller's anesthesia review 3rd ed
This easy-to-use resource is conveniently cross-referenced to the newest edition of Miller & Pardo: Basics of Anesthesia. Hundreds of questions cover everything from physiologic and pharmacologic principles through anesthetic machine systems, anesthetic delivery in a variety of settings, and anesthesia administration for a full range of disease states.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes new chapters on Neurotoxicity of Anesthesia, Palliative Care, Sleep Medicine, and Perioperative Surgical Home.
- Brings you fully up to date with revised questions throughout, progressing logically from basic to advanced topics.
- Covers hot topics such as Implantable Cardiac Pulse Generators, Anesthesia for Robotic Surgery, Perioperative Blindness, Human Performance and Patient Safety, and Civil, Chemical, and Biological Warfare.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Avis des internautes : Miller's anesthesia review 3rd ed