McKee's Pathology of the skin 4th edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : McKee's Pathology of the skin 4th edition
Winner of the British Medical Association award (Dermatology Book Category) and the Society of Authors & the Royal Society of Medicine 2005 book awards (New Edition of an Edited Book)
The most complete, in-depth coverage of the field available today in one source ! It focuses particularly on aetiology and pathogenesis, disease mechanisms and includes all of the appropriate recent genetic, molecular and basic science data. More than 5,400 illustrations include depictions of clinical variants to support clinicopathological correlation and differential diagnoses. The 3rd edition has been completely reorganised and redesigned to better meet the diagnostic challenges faced in everyday practice. Histologic diagnostic pitfalls are highlighted throughout and include detailed cross references for all relevant conditions.
New to this edition:
- Stay current with updated and expanded coverage of diseases of the nail, cutaneous connective tissue tumors, tumors of the lymphoreticular system, and conjunctiva specimens
- Minimize errors and formulate accurate reports by applying up-to-date molecular research tools, classification guidelines, immunohistochemical practices, and more.
- Effectively correlate your findings with clinical features through all-new, high-quality illustrations - none repeated from the previous editions - for each diagnostic entity
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank and a link to PathConsult.
- Avis des internautes : McKee's Pathology of the skin 4th edition