Master techniques in orthopaedic surgery the hand 3° ed
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Master techniques in orthopaedic surgery the hand 3° ed
- More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and drawings guide you step by step through each procedure, and personal pearls from master surgeons provide operative tips that foster optimal outcomes.
- 13 new chapters bring you completely up to date with what’s new in the field.
- Key Features: New chapters cover topics such as techniques for treating intercalary nerve deficits Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to hand surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all surgical exposures, techniques, and infections; fractures and dislocations; tendon pathologies and tendon surgery; surgery for nerve disorders and nerve deficits; surgery for arthritis; selected pathologies such as Dupuytren's disease, neoplasm, amputation, vascular; and pediatric hand surgery.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: Over an hour of interactive videos showing procedures and post-operative results Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Avis des internautes : Master techniques in orthopaedic surgery the hand 3° ed