Manual of Pathology of the Human Placenta 2nd edition
- Auteur :
- Rebecca Baergen
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 27 mai 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Manual of Pathology of the Human Placenta 2nd edition
Manual of Pathology of the Human Placenta, Second edition is a concise, practical manual of placental pathology. While references are made to the more encyclopedic Pathology of the Human Placenta, this Manual is designed as a user-friendly, easy-to-read bench manual that can be used in the grossing room as well as at the microscope.
Features of the text include :
- A section on the approach to the placental specimen, providing suggestions on what to do, as well as wen and how to do it.
- Discussion of detailed development and normal histology of all parts of the placenta for those wanting to learn about specific areas of the placenta
- Discussion of placental lesions, disease processes related to the placenta, neoplasms, and throphoblastic lesions.
- An overview of the legal implications of placental examination and future directions
- "Suggestions for Examination and Report" includes key points in gross examination, sectioning, and diagnosis. Suggestions for comments in the surgical pathology report guide the reader in problematic situations or when the diagnosis of diagnostic implications are unclear
- An abundance of tables summarize pertinent information and provide easy access to the differential diagnoses of various lesions
Manual of Pathology of the Human Placenta, Second Edition is a must-have reference for every pathologist, resident and pathology assistant
- Avis des internautes : Manual of Pathology of the Human Placenta 2nd edition