Manual of Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Manual of Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition
Ultrasound has revolutionized a physician's ability to make urgent and emergent diagnoses at the bedside, and has changed the management of many acute injuries and conditions. This is a practical, concise introduction to what is rapidly becoming an essential tool for all critical care physicians : bedside emergency ultrasound. The Manual covers the full spectrum of conditions diagnosed using ultrasound and gives practical guidance in how to use ultrasound for common invasive procedures. Major applications are introduced using focused diagnostic questions and reviewing the image-acquisition skills needed to answer them. Images of positive and negative findings are presented, and scanning tips for improving image quality. The second edition has been substantially revised and expanded, with new images, updated literature reviews, new applications and clinical algorithms. New chapters cover additional procedures, musculoskeletal and pediatric applications, and the use of ultrasound in resuscitation. This text is invaluable for emergency physicians at all levels.
- Literature review for each application condenses key research into an easy-to-read table
- Hundreds of images aid pattern recognition of normal and abnormal anatomy
- Evidence-based algorithms for ultrasound use help clinicians incorporate bedside ultrasound into their practice
- Avis des internautes : Manual of Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition