Knowles Neoplastic Hematopathology, 3rd edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Knowles Neoplastic Hematopathology, 3rd edition
The Third Edition of Knowles Neoplastic Hematopathology has been thoroughly updated by the world's experts to cover all aspects of neoplastic hematopathology, a field that covers disorders of the bone marrow, spleen, and lymphatic system.
Now in full-color, this completely revised and expanded edition integrates the basic science, modern diagnostic techniques, and clinical aspects of malignant diseases affecting these organs. It is the most comprehensive, encyclopedic textbook concerning neoplastic hematopathology available on the market today.
- More than 2,000 four-color illustrations
- In-depth coverage all the three major organ systems
- New chapters on lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, hematolymphoid lesions of the lung and pleura, plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms, and myelodysplastic/ myeloproliferative neoplasms and related diseases
- Emphasizes the expanding role of molecular diagnostics
- Interactive companion website with image bank
- Avis des internautes : Knowles Neoplastic Hematopathology, 3rd edition