Kaplan's essentials of cardiac anesthesia 2nd edition
- Auteur :
- Editeur :
- ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution :
- 15 décembre 2017
- ISBN 13 :
- Nombre de pages :
- Dimension :
- 15 x 22
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Kaplan's essentials of cardiac anesthesia 2nd edition
A manageable size and affordable price makes this an ideal purchase for every clinician who would like an economical yet dependable resource in cardiac anesthesia.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Designed as a companion to Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia.
- Includes new topics vital to the current practice of cardiac anesthesiologists, such as transesophageal echocardiography; percutaneous valve procedures; new pacemakers and automatic internal defibrillators used for cardiac resynchronization therapy; left ventricular assist devices and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation therapy of heart failure; and patient safety issues.
- Focuses on today’s most current and relevant therapies, including New Cardiac Drugs, and Heart Mate, Heart Ware, and Impella LVADs.
- Describes care of the cardiac patient in Hybrid Operating Rooms, Catheterization Laboratories, and Electrophysiology Laboratories, as well as the Cardiac Operating Rooms.
- Perfectly suited for residents, fellows, nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists in practice.
- Avis des internautes : Kaplan's essentials of cardiac anesthesia 2nd edition