Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography 6th ed.
- Auteur :
- J. Pellerito
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 27 juillet 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 18 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography 6th ed.
Now in its 6th edition, Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography, by Drs. John Pellerito and Joseph Polak, provides an easily accessible, concise overview of arterial and venous ultrasound. A new co-editor and new contributors have updated this classic with cutting-edge diagnostic procedures as well as new chapters on evaluating organ transplants, screening for vascular disease, correlative imaging, and more. High-quality images, videos, and online access make this an ideal introduction to this complex and rapidly evolving technique.
New to this edition
- Stay current with trending topics through new chapters on evaluation of organ transplants, screening for vascular disease, correlative imaging, and accreditation and the vascular lab.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through new color ultrasound images.
- Watch vascular ultrasound videos and access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Benefit from the fresh perspective and insight of a new co-editor, Dr. Joseph Polak.
- Improve your understanding of the correlation of imaging results with treatment goals in venous and arterial disease.
- Avis des internautes : Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography 6th ed.