In Vitro Fertilization
- Descriptif détaillé : In Vitro Fertilization
- A balanced up-to-date clinical resource on the practical aspects of ART
- Organized with a clinical flow, from evaluation to treatment
- Describes clinical and laboratory advances such as in vitro maturation and oocyte and ovarian tissue cryopreservation
- Includes sections on new areas of study such as fertility preservation, pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and screening, and adjunctive therapies
In Vitro Fertilization : A comprehensive Guide represents the next frontier in the integrated clinical and laboratory practice of ART. Uniquely balanced, the book provides the necessary understanding of the key laboratory techniques involved in ART and the complex aspects of clinical care. Featuring the contributions of world leaders in the field, the guide begins with the evaluation of the infertile woman and man. It then moves on to discuss treatment protocols and adjunctive treatments. Techniques for oocyte retrieval and insemination, embryo culture and transfer, and micromanipulation procedures are explored in detail.
This comprehensive book covers all aspects of IVF and includes special sections on oocyte and embryo donation as well as gestational carriers, making it ideal for practicing clinicians. Advances such as pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and screening, in vitro maturation, and means of fertility preservation, including oocyte and ovarian tissue cryopreservation, are also covered. The book concludes with dedicated chapters on quality assessment and improvement, regulation and legal concerns, and stress and ART. Readers will gain complete in-depth knowledge of the most current therapies and techniques, enabling optimal care and counsel of their infertile patients.
- Avis des internautes : In Vitro Fertilization