Imaging of the Temporal Bone- 4th edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Imaging of the Temporal Bone- 4th edition
Authoritative and lavishly illustrated, this best-selling reference returns in a fourth edition with comprehensive coverage of the current imaging strategies for the evaluation of disease processes affecting the temporal bone and its intricate anatomy. New in this editin is a highly practical "how-to" chapter that presents imaging modalities and technical parameters for CT and MRI as well as an overview of the role of plain film radiography, providing step-by-step descriptions of how to protocol each case, how to interpret the studies, and how to report findings. The remaining chapters thoroughly cover specific anatomic areas of the temporal bone separately. Each chapter places special emphasis on gaining a solid foundation of the normal anatomic variations. It then discusses imaging protocols and image evaluation for specific clinical problems.
- Practical discussion of standard techniques, protocols, and special considerations for imaging using CT and MRI
- In-depth coverage of both common and rare conditions
- Clinical insights form international authorities in the field
- More than 1 500 high-quality illustrations and images, including CTA, MRA, and conventional catheter angiography
This book is an essential reference for a multidisciplinary approach to assessing diseases affecting the temporal bone. It is an ideal resource for all radiologists, neuroradiologists, head and neck radiologists, and residents in these specialties. It is also valuable for otolaryngologists, otologists, and head and neck surgeons.
- Avis des internautes : Imaging of the Temporal Bone- 4th edition