This exhaustive, full-color reference combines the ease of use of an atlas with the comprehensive coverage of a definitive reference work. Expert contributors, over 1300 digital quality illustrations, and access to the fully searchable text online make this an essential title for the student, practicing radiologist, as well as neurologist and neurosurgeon who treats neurologie disorders.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult. com., with downloadable images.
- View 1300 digital quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities—MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine.
- Consult the expertise of a diverse group of experts from around the globe on the imaging of the spine.
- Tap into comprehensive coverage that includes diagnostic and therapeutic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to consistent and tightly focused chapters, a full color design, and key points boxes.