Imaging of the Newborn, 2nd Ed.
- Auteur :
- H. Kirpalani
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 5 mars 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 18 x 24
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Imaging of the Newborn, 2nd Ed.
This fully revised new edition of a popular practical guide provides a concise introduction to radiology in neonates, covering the full range of problems likely to be encountered in the neonatal ICU. The material is presented in atlas format, with concise text descriptions to provide a quick overview of the indications, utility, appearances and interpretation of images of common neonatal pathology. Numerous high-quality images enable easy 'matching' with clinical cases faced by the reader.
New to this edition:
- • Images updated throughout to reflect improvements in equipment and scanning techniques
- • Expanded chapters on cardiovascular problems, bone and prenatal ultrasound
- • New chapters on clinical utility of procedures, metabolic and inborn errors of metabolism, and antenatal diagnosis of common abnormalities
Concise and practical, this is an essential training resource for all those who work in the neonatal ICU, including pediatric residents and trainees, junior radiologists and nurse practitioners.
- Avis des internautes : Imaging of the Newborn, 2nd Ed.