Hypertension : A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2nd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Hypertension : A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2nd Edition
Effectively manage your hypertensive patients with the practical clinical tools inside this trusted companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease. Now superbly illustrated in full color, it covers everything you need to know - from epidemiology and pathophysiology through diagnosis, risk stratification, treatment, outcome studies, concomitant diseases, special populations and special situations, and future treatments.
- Use new combination drug therapies and other forms of treatments to their greatest advantage in the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
- Successfully employ behavior management as a vital part of the treatment plan for patients with hypertension and pre-hypertension
- Benefit from the authors' Clinical Pearls to reduce complications of hypertension
- Access the complete contents online and download images at expertconsult.com
- Avis des internautes : Hypertension : A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2nd Edition