Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy)
- Descriptif détaillé : Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy)
Integrates stunning, full-color anatomoy illustrations with must-know clinical concepts on every page.
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WingingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images - it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic.
- 1200 original, full-color illustrations present comprehensive coverage of neurooanatomy of the head, from cranial bones, ligaments, and joints, to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout - ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides access to Winging Skull.com PLUS, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, "labels-on, labels-off" functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME ATLAS of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs.
- Avis des internautes : Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy)