Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine 5th Ed.
- Descriptif détaillé : Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine 5th Ed.
Harris and Harris’ Radiology of Emergency Medicine, Fifth Edition
Edited by a renowned musculoskeletal radiologist and an internationally recognized Emergency Radiologist, and enhanced by contributions from invited acknowledged authorities, the Fifth Edition of this comprehensive reference is unsurpassed as a source of practical information on imaging of the acutely ill and injured patient during the acute phase of their emergent admission.
Ideal for both the radiologist and for all members of the emergency team, the text builds upon current applications of plain-film radiography—while adding substantial coverage of other modalities, including MPCT and MRI.
New to the Fifth Edition
• Over 2000 high-quality images and illustrations including multiplanar and 3D CT, MRI and ultrasound images as well as schematic anatomic drawings.
• The latest clinical indications and imaging protocols help you select the most appropriate imaging modality for each patient.
• Tested perspectives from international experts help you assess complex cases and refine clinical diagnosis.
- Avis des internautes : Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine 5th Ed.