Handbook Of Fractures 5th Ed
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 15 novembre 2014
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 12,5 x 21
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Handbook Of Fractures 5th Ed
Carry it with you for convenient access to the answers you need on complete fracture care of adults and children – from anatomy and mechanism of injury through clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in the field thanks to new chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Get the latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Avis des internautes : Handbook Of Fractures 5th Ed