Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Descriptif détaillé : Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology
Illustrated throughout with original color figures and corresponding annotated multichannel tracings, the Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology provides a highly visual approach to one of the major challenges in cardiac electrophysiology - the conceptual leap from tracing to mechanism (and back).
The text systematically reviews the principal stages of an EP procedure, from equipment and patient preparation, to the basic study, evaluation of the arrhythmic substrate, arrhythmia induction, techniques for differential diagnosis, and finally the principles of catheter mapping and ablation.
The Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology is essential reading for new EP fellows, cardiology fellows on EP rotation, and the technicians, engineers and nurses working in EP.
- The Electrophysiology Laboratory
- The Basic Electrophysiology Study
- Atrial Arrhythmias
- Dual AV Nodal Pathways and AV Nodal Reentry
- Accessory Pathways and AV Reentry
- Differential Diagnosis of Supraventicular Tachycardias
- Ventricular Tachycardia in the Electrophysiology Laboratory
- Mapping and Catheter Ablation
- A General Approach to the Electrophysiological Study
- Avis des internautes : Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology