Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 3rd Edition
- Auteur :
- L. Fleisher
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 14 août 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 3rd Edition
Make informed clinical decisions with reliable, up-to-date guidance from Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 3rd Edition !
Leading authority Lee A. Fleisher, MD expertly explores the full range of important issues in perioperative management, discussing the available options, examining the relevant research, and presenting practical recommendations.
New to this edition
- Confidently navigate the latest issues thanks to new chapters on optimal airway management in GI endoscopy, the role of Ketamine for perioperative management, fast-track surgery, and hypothermia after intraoperative cardiac arrest, plus many other vital updates
- Efficiently translate evidence into practice with numerous quick-reference tables and short, well-organized chapters that promote fast and effective decision making
- Get practical decision-making tools you can use in both routine care and complicated or special situations
- Avis des internautes : Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 3rd Edition