Essentials of trauma anesthesia
- Descriptif détaillé : Essentials of trauma anesthesia
Essentials of Trauma Anesthesia provides a concise, practical review of the essential elements in the care of the severely injured trauma patient, including emergency airway management, fluid and blood resuscitation, regional and general anesthesia, and perioperative care. Edited by two of the most experienced trauma anesthesiologists in the USA, with chapters written by experts from leading US and Canadian trauma centers with the highest and most varied caseload of critically injured patients, Essentials of Trauma Anesthesia identifies new trends in surgery and anesthesiology practices that impact on the management of trauma patients. Dedicated chapters address the management of special populations including pediatric, geriatric, burn and pregnant patients. Covering the most important topics in trauma anesthesia, Essentials of Trauma Anesthesia provides anesthesiology trainees and practitioners with a practical basis for managing trauma patients.
- Covers the essential aspects of the care of severely injured patients, guiding anesthesiology trainees and practising anesthesiologists in the best care for these patients
- Written and edited by an expert team of anesthesiologists, providing perspectives from major trauma centers in the US and Canada
- The concise, practical approach makes this an ideal quick-reference guide to current anesthetic practice in trauma patients
- Avis des internautes : Essentials of trauma anesthesia