Essentials of Radiology
- Auteur :
- F. Mettler
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 6 juin 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Essentials of Radiology
Take image interpreting one step at a time with Essentials of Radiology, the most accessible radiology text on the market for gaining a foothold on the fundamentals. Breathe easy - this reference assumes no prior knowledge of radiology, making it the perfect choice for anyone just starting out in the field. Whether you're a student or resident, you'll appreciate how expert radiologist, Dr. Mettler, masterfully distills all the information you need, in precisely the right way.
New to this edition
- Approach imaging with confidence through the help of Dr. Mettler’s straightforward, digestible, and enjoyable style.
- Take the mystery out of interpreting any image by viewing over 500 outstanding pictures. Images of disease entities are shown alongside normal ones, offering you an ideal frame of reference for accurate interpretation.
- Understand and apply the latest diagnostic imaging techniques with a completely updated text that mirrors today's most recent advances.
- Conveniently access the full text and image library online at www.expertconsult.com. He makes it simple to learn the radiology basics by breaking down chapters into bodily regions or systems, equipping you with easily referenced and useful information.
- Avis des internautes : Essentials of Radiology