Essentials of Body MRI
- Auteur :
- W. Brant
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 21 mars 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Essentials of Body MRI
- Thorough examination on MRI as a diagnostic tool for diseases of the body.
- Written in clear, accessible text, and offers 887 figures and numerous tables.
- Boxed "Essentials to Remember" to facilitate easier review and learning.
Essentials of Body MRI extensively covers the field, offering clear and detailed guidance on MRI as an invaluable tool for the primary diagnosis and problem solving of diseases of the body, including the abdomen, liver, pancreas, pelvis, heart, urinary tract, and great vessels. The beginning chapters focus on the physics, pulse sequences and other practical considerations related to body MR imaging to help the reader fully understand the imaging appearance of clinical disease.
The remaining chapters discuss the clinical applications, with the topics spanning from the normal anatomic structures and diagnosis of abdominal, pelvic, cardiac and vascular diseases to the modality's role as a tool for solving diagnostic problems. The key points of each chapter are boxed as "Essentials to Remember" for rapid review and learning.
Written in clear, accessible text, and featuring 887 figures and numerous tables, Essentials of Body MRI is a resource that the radiology resident and physician will turn to again and again.
- Avis des internautes : Essentials of Body MRI