Essence of Anesthesia Practice 3rd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Essence of Anesthesia Practice 3rd Edition
Essence of Anesthesia Practice makes it easy to formulate anesthesia plans through a consistent format and discussions of the problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications for over 600 clinical topics.
Drs. Fleisher and Roizen present a completely revised new edition that includes coverage of many new conditions, procedures, and drugs. Online access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com means that you can get the information you need more easily and conveniently.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Quickly reference key information using the carefully templated text that highlights the most important anesthetic considerations in a consistent, user-friendly layout.
- Stay current on the latest anesthetic implications in regards to coexisting diseases, procedures, drugs, and alternative and complementary therapies, including coverage of mitochondrial myopathy, atrial fibrillation ablation, awake craniotomy, stereotactic neurosurgery, neuroprotection, dexmedetomidine, and other hot topics.
- Avis des internautes : Essence of Anesthesia Practice 3rd Edition