Endoscopic surgery in infants and children
- Descriptif détaillé : Endoscopic surgery in infants and children
- Unparalleled reference work on state-of-the-art endoscopic surgical techniques in childer
- Instructively illustrated description of many procedures
- Practical, concise and to the point
Since the breakthrough of endocsopic surgical procedures into the medical repertoire at the end of the 1980s and begining of the 1990s, there has been an enormous evolution in endoscopic surgery, not only in general surgery, but also in pediatric surgery. Endoscopic surgery in Infants and Children is written by an international selection of pediatric surgeons, who have contributed to the development of endocopic surgery in children. This book represents the state of the art of endoscopic surgical techniques, which are thoroughly described and well illustrated with drawings and photographs.
The fields of thoracoscopic surgery, laparoscopic transperitoneal, retroperitoneal surgery and endoscopic surgical urology are covered.
- Avis des internautes : Endoscopic surgery in infants and children