Emergency Neuroradiology - A Case-Based Approach
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Emergency Neuroradiology - A Case-Based Approach
Neuroradiological emergencies pose important challenges to the on-call physician, demanding thorough preparedness and quick action.
This concise, highly illustrated volume covers all facets of emergency neuroradiology in a clear, easily searchable way, making it ideal both for effective learning and for rapid reference. Over 150 cases, accompanied by nearly 800 high-quality CT and MRI images, guide the reader through both common and uncommon presentations in all three key areas: brain, head and neck, and spine. Each case consists of a short history, images, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, key points in bullet form, and suggested readings.
The cases are organized into thematic chapters to provide a structured approach for primary learning, but every case remains independent and fully searchable for guidance when on call. With its practically focused approach, this book is a must for radiology residents, fellows and practicing radiologists, and will also benefit specialists in neurology, neurosurgery and emergency medicine.
- Bullet-point case format allows quick reference and fast learning
- Supplements larger, more broadly focused textbooks by providing easily digestible specialist information
- Comprehensive images for each case show exactly what to expect when making diagnoses in a real-world setting
- Avis des internautes : Emergency Neuroradiology - A Case-Based Approach