Echocardiography : A case-based review
- Descriptif détaillé : Echocardiography : A case-based review
Echocardiography : A case-based review complements The Echo Manual 3° edition, with real time echocardiographic examples that illustrate best practices in technique and interpretation. The authors present 100 cases, each designed to bring out salient features of echocardiographic performance, interpretation, and clinical applications. The casebook cross-references the Manual for further information.
The book presents a brief case history with initial findings and still images of the echo. Accompanying the book, is an online companion website that offers interactive questions and answers that follows the patient's echo clips for proper patient management. Using actual cases, concise answers to the review questions explain key findings in the actual test(s).
The authors lead the trainee through key points in diagnosis or technique, differential diagnoses, caveats, and an online library of the echo for evaluation. Of primary interest to echo trainees and expert are cases dealing with mechanical dyssynchrony, 3D echo, ICC, diastology, and vascular imaging.
- Case-based approach to learning and refining echo skills
- Cross references to The Echo Manual Third Edition
- Companion website that accompanies the text with text with a question bank, over 950+ echo clips and 500+ questions
- AVI clips of actual echo studies for each of the 100 cases (which includes several studies at various points in the patient's treatment)
- Avis des internautes : Echocardiography : A case-based review